FREE travel, if you stick to a plan and schedule that is….
Monetize your Travel Blog
1. Holiday IQ:If you have been sharing your reviews on social networks, and did not know about how to monetize it, think again.Holiday IQ helps you to monetize your reviews by adding your valuable travel reviews to their website. How? Simply sign up with a Frequent Flyer Program from Air-India or Jet-Airways and for every review you share, you can redeem FF Miles into your account by indicating your Membership number and you can accumulate FF Miles for free travel.
Suggested Read: Indian Train Ticket Booking Hacks.
2. Blog Monetizers – Shorte.stAre you writing and writing and wondering when it will ever pay off. Think of all those efforts you put in to monetize your blog and have to work harder for it. If you come to know that you will get paid simply because they came to your blog, then will you not be trying it out. One such program is the Shorte.st. Shorte allows you to shorten links while you embed it into your blog posts. If you have a self-hosted blog, it can work even better. Embed the code into your header page and everytime your blog shows up on the search engine, any reader who clicks on your blog post will enter and come out after monetizing it. It means even if someone does not buy from your affiliate links, you are paid for seeing your blog. If you have a high traffic website, you can monetize your blog every month.
Further read: How to get a free flight?
3. Think Global – Go localIf you are a local travel expert, do not be left behind, because no one can do it better than the most versatile traveler – You. Triip.me the local trip creator expert can help you to not only travel more, but also help others by making you the local trip expert. Just take your trip and list it here and help other travelers who are willing to travel in your local travel spots. Once your trip gets approved and listed, you can help global groups to take a trip in your city. Not only does it help to monetize you in a respectable way, it can also help global travelers to explore new places they have never heard of before.
Further read: Travel to ladakh in a Budget.
4. Travel Blog SuccessA global network of travelers and travel bloggers, TBS can help you get along with your travel blogger journey with their valuable course. If you are a serious blogger and want to create a living out of travel, then the forum can help you to find what you have been looking for. It connects you directly and contains resources from some of the top global travel bloggers – Nomadic Matt, Wandering Earl, Go-Backpacking, Breathedreamgo, FoXnoMad to name a few. Learn how to make a serious travel blog step-by-step and develop a personal brand for yourself on-the-go. If you need more details about the course you can shoot a mail to [email protected] and I will come back to you with more. Read about the courses here.
Further read: Best Health cafes of Mumbai.
5. Up-workNow that you have chosen to be a FREELANCER, you can try to set more pace by signing up for something even more serious – FREELANCE digital professional. You can choose to write for professional companies with Upwork. Previously Odesk, upwork is FREE to sign up and can help you to monetize your content in a serious way and connect you with some really professional companies.
Suggested read: Surprising Sunderbans – Travel Guide
6. HubpagesHubpages forum is a quality content site that allows you to publish high-quality work that you have personally experienced, observed or created during your journey. It is a great way to create a recognition online. A self-sustained content platform, it enables you to connect all your quality referral accounts such as – Amazon, Ebay, Adsense all at one place. It also comes with an earnings tab, which shows how much you have monetized from your high quality content. It provides a scoring system called the Hubscore, which improves your online reputation everytime you publish a quality and rich content online. Publish more quality articles and you will be attributed more with for your work, and make money too.
Suggested read: Best Places to visit in India under Rs.5000/-
7. AirBnBWhile most of us know about AirBnB, by now, we also know that it allows us to share a travel credit with your friends. This is a great resource multiplier if you can use this tool effectively, as not many are aware of it as yet. While you might choose to share the idea with your friends who are already aware about it, consider those who are not yet, and try sharing the idea. They might initially not know the worth of it, but if you share how to’s of it and answer their questions, they definitely will.
So this is it. If you know other methods of “ Monetize your Travel Blog “, please let me know and I will update it here. I hope this methods to increase your morale and keep you motivated. Happy Travelling.