Liebster Award by Clive Andrades of “Where Next Travels“, a part-time traveler and blogger who shares his experiences on his blog.
What is the Liebster Award?The Liebster Award is made by travel bloggers for travel bloggers and is a great opportunity to be more involved in the community, discover new blogs and connect with them.
If you have been nominated for the award and you choose to accept it, you should write a blog post about the Liebster Award following these rules:
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their site on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer their 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers for the award and inform them via social media (the nominees have to have less than 3000 followers).
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees.
- Enjoy winning an award and pass this great feeling onto someone else!
Questions & Answers
Where Next Travels asked me some questions, and here are my answers:
- How would you describe your traveling style? (Ex: budget friendly or make no compromises)
- I Prefer Budget Travelling. That wat I can Connect with Street People and their culture.
- What is your long-term plan with travel blogging?
- I want to travel more. Now with my wife and in future with kids also. I will keep on sharing my experiences and helping others.
- What are some places you would like visit but can’t due to current political situations?
- Some Parts of Kashmir like Sonmarg and Gulmarg. And to reach their on has to land to Srinagar first, which is a bit disturbed right now with local riots and curfews.
- What hobbies do you have outside of traveling?
- DIY’s and and Talking to people and learning cooking.
- What or where is your next travel destination or trip?
- Agatti Island in Lakswadeep, India.
- What is your favourite travel dish and where can we go eat it?
- Giant Pork Momos, I found that in Shillong Cafe in Shillong. Its Huge, really Huge.
- What are the top 5 places are on your bucket list?
- Phutet, Bali, Jaisalmer, Seycheles and Singapore.
- How do you finance your travels?
- Most of it Through Referall Programs and Airmiles and with some target Savings.
- What was the best experience that you had while traveling?
- The Vipasana Meditation Class I took in Dharamkot, india. The learning from there and meeting people from around the world, sharing about their happiness after the course and having dinner together was totally worth it.
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- I have always been a solo traveler type and fulfilling my curiosity wherever I go. So most of the exploring part in the city I do by walking and my Blog name is based on this concept.
My Liebster Award Nominees
- Jomar Lipon (Laaganko.com)
- Omniya Fareed (Om To The World)
- Eve Winters (Paints and Quills)
- Chris Cullen & Tina Perkins (2anoo)
- Holly Galvan (College Wanderlust)
Questions for my Nominees
- Out of all the countries/cities you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is your favourite travel hack/tip?
- Which objects you cannot leave at home while traveling?
- What changed in your way to travel since you started your travel blog?
- What are your fears traveling? And how do you overcome them?
- Which is the best way to travel? Alone, with your partner, in a large group of friends, with your family…?
- Why is your blog called … ?
- Why did you decided to start a blog? It was a travel-inspired decision?
- How do you find inspiration and get new ideas for your blog?
- Do you have a future or long-term plan with your blog?